The crane slewing bearing is an important "joint" of the crane, so its maintenance is very important. So how to maintain the crane slewing bearing?
When carrying out maintenance work, pay attention to the danger of being dragged into the rotary pinion, crushing and shearing. When performing the following tasks, the relevant personnel shall ensure that when starting the engine to perform the necessary slewing and luffing operations, any maintenance personnel are not in the danger zone between the main boom, the loading vehicle and the roller, or between the vehicle and the roller. Danger zone between crane operators (in the driver's cab).
1. Visually inspect the bolts on the slewing bearing before each crane operation or at least once a week;
2. After the slewing bearing has worked for 100 working hours, check whether the bolts are loose, and check again after 300 working hours; after that, check every 500 working hours; in severe working conditions, shorten the inspection interval. If the bolts are found to be loose during the inspection, please stop the construction operation, and immediately contact the local after-sales service department, and the factory or industrial technicians will check and decide whether to disassemble and inspect immediately;
3. The slewing bearing should be filled with lithium-based grease before installation;
4. When replacing the bolts, wipe the bolts clean, apply thread tightening glue, and then tighten them; use the crane according to the requirements of the operation manual and the lifting performance table, or check the tightening bolts regularly as required, so as to avoid the fatigue damage of the bolts.
1. Regularly check the flexibility of the rotation; if noise or impact is found, it should be stopped immediately for inspection, troubleshooting, and dismantling and inspection if necessary;
2. Regularly check whether the rotating ring gear is cracked or damaged, and whether the meshing tooth surface has occlusion, gnawing, tooth surface peeling, etc.;
3. Regularly check the integrity of the seal. If the sealing belt is found to be damaged, it should be replaced in time. If it is found to fall off, it should be reset in time.
The slewing bearing ring gear has been coated with anti-rust oil before leaving the factory. This anti-rust period is generally 3 to 6 months. After the period is exceeded, the anti-rust oil should be coated in time.
In addition, in use, the slewing bearing is prevented from being exposed to direct sunlight. It is forbidden to rinse the slewing bearing directly with water to prevent water from entering the raceway and prevent hard foreign objects from approaching or entering the tooth meshing area.
The raceway must be regularly lubricated with grease according to the working environment. After 50 working hours, the raceway should be filled with lubricating grease, and then every 300 working hours will be injected again. The slewing bearing must be filled with grease before and after being placed for a long time. If a steam jet cleaner or stationary water jet is used to clean the crane, care must be taken to ensure that water does not seep into the slewing ring connection, and the slewing ring connection must then be lubricated. In special working environments, such as tropical, humid, dusty, temperature changes, and continuous work, the lubrication cycle should be shortened.Filling grease should be carried out under the condition of slow rotation of the slewing bearing. When the grease overflows from the seal, it means that the filling is completed, and the overflowing grease will form a layer of film, which acts as a seal.
What are the manufacturing process of slewing bearing?2022-09-28 - 15:15
What are the factors that affect the life of the slewing bearing?2022-09-14 - 15:59
How to maintain the slewing bearing of the truck-mounted crane?2022-09-06 - 11:24
How to do the maintenance of crane slewing bearing?2022-08-30 - 15:55