The slewing bearing is an important "joint" of the crane, so its maintenance is very important. So how to maintain the slewing bearing of the crane?
When carrying out maintenance work on the slewing bearing of the crane, first of all, pay attention to the danger of being dragged into the slewing pinion, crushing and shearing. When performing the following tasks, make sure that no maintenance personnel are in the main boom, the danger zone between the boarding car and the reel, or between the disembarking and reel, when the engine is started to perform the necessary slewing and luffing operations. Hazardous areas, except for the crane operator (in the cab).
1. Before each crane operation or at least once a week, visually check the bolts on the slewing bearing;
2. After the slewing bearing works for 100 working hours, check whether the bolts are loose, and check again at the 300th working hour; after that, check every 500 working hours; the inspection interval should be shortened under severe working conditions. If the bolts are found to be loose during the inspection, please stop the construction operation, and immediately contact the local after-sales service department. The factory or professional technicians will check and decide whether to disassemble and inspect immediately;
3. Fill the slewing bearing with lithium-based grease before installation;
4. When replacing the bolts, wipe the bolts clean, apply thread tightening glue, and then tighten them; use the crane according to the requirements of the operation manual and the lifting performance table, or check the tightening bolts regularly as required, so as to avoid the fatigue damage of the bolts;
1. Regularly check the flexibility of the rotation; if noise and impact are found, it should be stopped immediately for inspection, troubleshooting, and dismantling and inspection if necessary;
2. Regularly check whether the rotating ring gear is cracked or damaged, and whether the meshing tooth surface has occlusion, gnawing, tooth surface peeling, etc.;
3. Regularly check the integrity of the seal. If the sealing belt is found to be damaged, it should be replaced in time. If it is found to fall off, it should be reset in time.
The slewing bearing ring gear has been coated with anti-rust oil before leaving the factory. The validity period of this anti-rust is generally 3 to 6 months. After the validity period is exceeded, the anti-rust oil should be coated in time. In addition, in use, the slewing bearing is prevented from being exposed to direct sunlight. It is forbidden to rinse the slewing bearing directly with water to prevent water from entering the raceway and prevent hard foreign objects from approaching or entering the tooth meshing area.
If a steam jet cleaner or stationary water jet is used to clean the crane, care must be taken to ensure that water does not seep into the slewing ring connection, and the slewing ring connection must then be lubricated. In special working environments, such as tropics, high humidity, dust, large temperature changes and continuous work, the lubrication cycle should be shortened.Filling grease should be carried out under the condition of slow rotation of the slewing bearing. When the grease overflows from the seal, it means that the filling is completed, and the overflowing grease will form a film to act as a seal.
What are the performance of excavator wheel bearings2023-04-21 - 15:37
What are the models of forestry machinery slewing bearings ?2023-04-12 - 14:43
What are the common faults of excavator slewing bearings2023-04-03 - 16:15
What characteristics should forestry machinery slewing bearings have?2023-03-20 - 14:48