Slewing bearing is also a slewing bearing, which is a commonly used type of large bearing with special structure. It is widely used in various large mechanical equipment, including lifting and transportation, metallurgy, mining and other mechanical equipment. The following will introduce the structure and composition of the slewing bearing and its code name, so as to help you understand the slewing bearing more deeply.
The basic structure of the slewing bearing includes the inner ring, the outer ring, the rolling body, and the spacer block. There are many ways to make it up. The main features are compact structure, light weight, and can receive axial force and radial force at the same time. According to the details, the mechanism can be divided into four-point contact ball slewing bearings, double-row reducing ball slewing bearings, three-row cylindrical roller slewing bearings, crossed cylindrical roller slewing bearings, etc. These types of bearings can be divided into three different structures: external gear type, internal gear type and gearless type according to different gear structures.
The structural composition of these bearings is slightly different, but the basic structure is the same.
1. 01 series product slewing bearing: single and double row four-point contact ball slewing bearing is composed of four parts: inner hole, outer side, bearing steel ball, and protective block. It is compact in structure and light in weight. The four-point touch can additionally bear the axial force and the axial force.
2. Slewing bearing of 02 series products: Double tennis slewing bearing has three seating rings. Bearing steel balls and protective blocks can be immediately discharged into the left and right raceways. According to the bearing capacity, two rows of bearing steel balls with different diameters are allocated to the left and right. This type of open installation is very convenient. The load-bearing angle of the left and right arc dovetail guide rails is 90°, which can bear a large axial force and overturning torque. When the axial force exceeds 0.1 times the axial force, the dovetail guide must be designed. The radial and axial specifications of the double row differential reaction radial ball slewing bearing are relatively large, and the structure is tightened.
3. Single and double row cross roller slewing bearing: composed of 2 seat rings, compact structure, light weight, high precision manufacturing, small installation clearance, high installation precision, and 1:1 cross rollers It can also bear axial force, overturning torque and large axial force. It is widely used for lifting, hoisting and transportation, construction machinery and equipment and military commodities.
4. Three-row roller slewing bearing: There are three seating rings, and the left and right and axial raceways are separated, so that the load of each row of rollers can be accurately and clearly defined. It can bear a variety of other loads. It is the one with the largest bearing capacity among the four commodities. The shaft and axial specifications are large, and the structure is firm. It is very suitable for heavy machinery and equipment with large diameters.
5. Slewing bearing of light series products: the same structure as general slewing bearing, light weight and flexible rotation.
6. HS series product slewing bearing: single and double row four-point contact ball slewing bearing is composed of two seat rings, compact structure, bearing steel ball and arc raceway four-point contact.
7. HJ series product slewing bearing: single and double row crossed roller slewing bearing, consisting of 2 seat rings, compact structure, high-precision manufacturing, small installation clearance, high installation precision requirements, the roller is 1: 1 Cross-sequencing, can additionally bear axial force, overturning torque and large axial force.
After understanding the structure and composition of the slewing bearing, the editor of Longda will introduce its code name composition method, so that you can understand the corresponding bearing series and product characteristics according to the code name in the future.
The code of the slewing bearing is divided into three parts, the front is the code of the structure form and the transmission form, the middle is the diameter of the rolling body, and the back is the diameter of the rolling center of gravity.
1. Structural form code: 01 four-point contact ball bearing; 02 double-row reducing ball bearing; 11 interspersed cylindrical roller bearing; 13 three-row cylindrical roller matching bearing.
2. Transmission form code: 0 toothless type; 1 small module of involute cylindrical gear external teeth; 2 large module of involute cylindrical gear external teeth; 3 small module of involute cylindrical gear internal teeth; 4 Involute cylindrical gears have a larger modulus of internal teeth.
3. The diameter of the rolling element and the diameter of the center of gravity: these are expressed in Arabic numerals, such as 14R, 16R.The code name of the slewing bearing is composed of the code of the structure type and the code of the transmission type, and the front part, the middle part and the rear part are separated by ".".
What are the performance of excavator wheel bearings2023-04-21 - 15:37
What are the models of forestry machinery slewing bearings ?2023-04-12 - 14:43
What are the common faults of excavator slewing bearings2023-04-03 - 16:15
What characteristics should forestry machinery slewing bearings have?2023-03-20 - 14:48