1. Pay attention to the return clearance
During the operation of the equipment, observe the clearance of the rotary reducer during the operation and return, and judge the size of the return clearance of the drive through the instantaneous forward and reverse running mode during operation. Refer to the instruction manual provided when purchasing the drive corresponding to the theory of the type of rotary reducer. Return clearance, you can judge whether the running state is normal.
2. Listen to the running sound
The normal equipment operating sound is different from the abnormal sound. How to judge the operating state of the rotary drive can start by identifying the abnormal sound. If there is abnormal sound or irregular sound in operation, judge whether the reducer is in a normal operation state. If there is an abnormal sound, it should be repaired in time, and the damage location should be judged and repaired.
3. Observe the operating temperature
If the temperature of the slewing drive is abnormal, there may be problems of overload operation, bearing wear and abnormal voltage, but these are usually not directly reflected from the operating state when the equipment is running, so we can judge by the temperature of the drive during operation, If the temperature is too high, it needs to be repaired in time.
If the above conditions are normal after running for more than 30 minutes, it means that the rotary reducer is in good condition and can be used with confidence. Then, the following editor introduces some common faults of rotary reducer for reference only.
1. Motor does not rotate: If the motor does not rotate, it is ruled out power failure and poor switch contact. There may be problems such as abnormal voltage, gear damage, overload operation, coil breakage, etc. You need to check the power supply, wiring, voltage, capacitor or directly contact the manufacturer for maintenance.
2. Abnormal heating: The abnormal heating of the drive may be caused by overload operation, abnormal voltage, bearing wear, etc. It is necessary to reduce the load and frequency of use, confirm whether the voltage is normal and carry out maintenance.
3. Noise: The noise of the rotary reducer may be caused by bearing damage, gear wear or foreign matter stuck, which requires the manufacturer's service personnel to disassemble and repair. Or there is contaminated or lack of lubricating oil, which should be replenished or replaced in time.
4. Abnormal vibration: abnormal vibration caused by loose screws or wear of gears and bearings requires replacement and maintenance of screw progress or gear bearings.
5. Oil leakage: there are reasons such as loose screws or damage to the sealing ring, which should be replaced or tightened in time.The above are several judgment methods on how to judge the running state of the rotary drive, as well as the common faults and solutions of the equipment. I hope to be helpful to everyone. In the process of daily use of the reducer, you should pay attention to the running status of the equipment, find problems in time for maintenance, and avoid problems. Deterioration affects production.
What are the performance of excavator wheel bearings2023-04-21 - 15:37
What are the models of forestry machinery slewing bearings ?2023-04-12 - 14:43
What are the common faults of excavator slewing bearings2023-04-03 - 16:15
What characteristics should forestry machinery slewing bearings have?2023-03-20 - 14:48