In cranes, tower cranes, truck-mounted cranes and other lifting equipment, the slewing bearing plays a very important role. It can form a connection between the chassis and the upper structure of the machine, allowing the crane to rotate 360 degrees, while bearing the axial, radial and direction and overturning moment. The open design of the crane slewing ring allows the hydraulic system and other control components to pass through the slewing ring, making more efficient use of the limited space in the hoisting equipment.
As an important "joint" of the crane, the slewing bearing of the crane affects the performance of the crane and determines whether the crane can work normally and efficiently. Therefore, it is very necessary to properly maintain the slewing bearing of the crane.
(1) We must ensure that the mounting support of the slewing bearing has sufficient rigidity and the mounting surface is flat. Before the slewing bearing is installed, the bearing should be destressed to reduce the deformation of the slewing bearing. In addition, when the crane slewing bearing is installed, the contact surface between the bearing and the slewing bearing should be kept clean.
(2) The tooth surface of the slewing bearing should be regularly cleaned of debris and greased.
(3) After the first 100 hours and 500 hours of operation of the slewing bearing, the pre-tightening torque of the bolts should be checked respectively. After that, the preload torque should be checked every 1000 hours of operation. This can ensure the reliability of bolt work and avoid insufficient bolt preload.
(4) During the working process of the crane slewing bearing, it is necessary to pay attention to the changes in noise and slewing resistance moment. If there is any fault, it should be eliminated in time.
(5) When tightening the nut, lubricating oil should be applied to the thread of the bolt and the end face of the nut, and the torque wrench should be used symmetrically and evenly in the circumferential direction, and tighten it several times. The preload torque on each bolt should be approximately the same.
(6) When the slewing bearing is used, in order to avoid deformation, it should be lifted or stored horizontally, and cannot be lifted or stored vertically.
(7) The meshing inspection of the gears should be completed before the bolts are fully tightened, and the meshing conditions of the gears should meet the requirements of the gear accuracy.
(8) The bolts and nuts connecting the slewing bearing are made of high-strength bolts and nuts; double nuts are used to fasten and prevent loosening.
(9) Four oil cups are evenly distributed on the upper surface of the ring gear of the crane slewing bearing aligned with the raceway, thereby adding grease to the raceway. Under normal circumstances, the slewing bearing needs to be fully lubricated once every 50 hours of operation.
Through this article, I believe that you have a deeper understanding of the maintenance of crane slewing bearings. As a professional manufacturer of crane slewing bearings, our products are of high quality and diverse categories. You are welcome to come and purchase!
What are the performance of excavator wheel bearings2023-04-21 - 15:37
What are the models of forestry machinery slewing bearings ?2023-04-12 - 14:43
What are the common faults of excavator slewing bearings2023-04-03 - 16:15
What characteristics should forestry machinery slewing bearings have?2023-03-20 - 14:48